Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy Busy

I cannot believe how busy I have been since both work and school have started! All I want to be doing is making new jewelry pieces and promoting the shop, but I've had so many assignments for class.

I do have a few custom pieces that I will be working on this weekend for a close friend and someone I work with...I'll be posting some before and after pictures of that stuff :)

I am also looking for people to run a feature on for the blog. If you have an etsy shop and create art work, clothing, or jewelry it might be something you'd be interested in! Here are some questions that you can answer and e-mail back (thebeachc0mber@live.com) to me and I'll run a post for you in the blog!

-Your first name and where you're from
-What your art/craft is and how you got started
-Your etsy(or another) link
-Is it just a hobby for you or is it a main source of income?
-How your work is unique/what makes you different?
-What is your favorite product/medium to work with/in?
-Your favorite/least favorite part of what you do
-Include some pictures or your work!

You can also type out a little blurb about you if you don't feel like following this format :)

No comments:

Post a Comment